This 4-day course for up to 12 students consists of classroom lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts at your location. Course includes instructor travel costs.
Learn how to design, optimize, and troubleshoot better Wi-Fi using Ekahau products.
Dive into all aspects of Wi-Fi lifecycle management including:
- RF fundamentals
- Predictive designs
- Spectrum analysis
- And much more!
- Designed for Wi-Fi systems engineers, IT administrators, and other wireless professionals
- Receive a highly regarded ECSE Design certification after passing the certification exam
- Maximum of 12 people per class
- Training is available in the following languages: English, French, German and Spanish
- Qualifies for 26 BICSI CECs (OV-EKAH-VA-1218-2)